5 one-of-a-kind antique religious medallions from Italy adorn this simple double-strand piece. This is a great layering piece that pairs perfectly with long solo sets. Each set has an accent of three antique brass beads from the Czech:
- St. Peregrine | Peregrine Laziosi is an Italian saint of the Servite Order. He is the patron saint for persons suffering from cancer, AIDS, and other life-threatening illnesses.
- St. Francis (Protect us) | The Prayer of St Francis is a prayer for peace. In a world often troubled by war and violence, it calls us to be instruments of Christ's peace and love (CLPS24).
- St. Francis of Assisi | He is the patron saint of the environment and animals.
- St. Bernadette | St. Bernadette is the patron saint of bodily illness, Lourdes, against poverty, shepherds and shepherdesses, and people ridiculed for their faith.
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel | Our Lady of Mount Carmel, or Virgin of Carmel, is the title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary in her role as patroness of the Carmelite Order, particularly within the Catholic Church.
Hand-crafted in Madison, Wisconsin, this antique pendant piece was designed with an antique religious medallion, Czech beads, brass chains, and other elements. One of a kind.